Gardening club gave a fantastic presentation to the school and Lady Iliffe this afternoon. They prepared a power-point of their work during the Summer Term, which included stories about red carrots and leeches!
The group, consisting of Year 3, 4 and 5 children have worked so hard this term and have learned and grown so much!
At Yattendon we aim to fulfil the potential of every child. Through this we offer the following opportunities:
- Maths Challenges at St Gabriel's, Newbury
- Sports Ambassador Training and involvement in Sports Alliance events
- Enrichment opportunities at Bradfield and Pangbourne Colleges
- Differentiated daily phonics and spelling groups
- Curriculum opportunities with link group schools e.g. Maths at Hermitage
- Curriculum enrichment with link group schools e.g. International Day in July
- Individual instrument lessons and whole class Fife lessons from Berkshire Maestros
- Leadership roles in school and during collective worship
- Wide range of clubs e.g. Judo, Gardening, Choir, Games, Times Tables, Popdance, Multi-skills, Football, Kayaking, Philosophy for Children